Grow with us as a Sanitation Operator in our Louisville, KY Bakery! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us produce some of the world's most favorite products. You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Sanitation Operator at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing waste and recycling duties such as maintaining the master sanitation schedule, operating the main baler, compacting waste, and weighing and dumping all food waste
- Overseeing all plant janitorial responsibilities
- Operating forklift and scrubber
- Emptying cartoner baler
- Checking PH of water at the water treatment plant
- Inspecting the Rotoclones
- Managing responsibility for quality, safety and housekeeping
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Must be able to complete duties in high places
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish
A little about us: