Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: ESSENTIAL FUNC TIONS :
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Practice and comply with all company and customer policies and procedures, including safety and work rules
- Must Complete, Inspect, and document work completed according to the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Work at a pace consistent with the time frame allowed
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, and stoop for a period of maximum of 8 to 16 hours on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate efficient and safe use of Cleaning/Sanitizing and housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May sanitize equipment and supplies, using approved Disinfectant/germicides for equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Thoroughly sweeps, mops and vacuums floors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion as assigned by supervisors.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas.
- Ability to move and climb 12 foot ladders and work overhead areas
Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.