Grow with us in this key role on our manufacturing team. As the person accountable for the plant's day to day sanitation, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and ensure we're meeting our high standards. Lead with us as you ensure proper execution of the sanitation process. Engage with us and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sanitation Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Coordinating and preparing the plant to be audit ready every day
- Assuring cleaning procedures are maintained and updated and conducting plant wide and departmental mandated training
- Planning cleaning schedules and proper allocation of resources (labor, supplies, equipment and time)
- Conducting inspections (GMP, Safety, Food Safety,) and validation verification using scientific methods such as APC and ATP for analysis
- Assuring Quality and Sanitation inventory levels are managed to meet targets without impeding plant objectives
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sanitation, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED plus demonstrated Sanitation and supervisory/management experience
- Food Plant Sanitation experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of chemical usage and safety
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to effectively manage people
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively function in a union environment (if applicable) and promote positive labor relations
- Experience with standard food equipment
- Understanding of general industrial safety requirements
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree and Sanitation experience in a food processing facility
- Food industry experience
- Certified in Pesticide application
Plant operations are 24/7; this role will require variable working hours including off-shift and weekends.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: