Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Sanitation Technician job in Georgia, VT. This is for a direct hire opportunity. As a Production Technician you will be responsible for and to maintain workplaces in a constant state of cleanliness in order to prevent contamination and food spoilage during production and during storage. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Sanitation Technician job include:
• Ensures that all areas of the building are maintained and remain clean at all times
• Cleans floors with dry mop (warehouse, shipping / receiving, re-packing area, bathrooms, etc.)
• Cleans floors with Zamboni and with wet mop (warehouse, shipping / receiving, re-packaging area)
• Special cleaning on warehouse racks, walls and walkways in the warehouse, warehouse shelving, furniture, forklifts, ceiling structures, etc.
• Cleans cafeteria (countertops, coffee machine, fridges, cabinets, stairs, etc.), after breaks and at the end of morning or evening shift.
• Maintains and cleans the employees' entrance and visitors' entrance (empty ashtrays, spider webs, etc.)
• Monthly maintenance of "Housekeeping" listed on the HACCP sanitation schedule of internal and external premises
• Looks after the individual protective equipment inventory (shoe cover, hair and beard nets, gloves, keeps count of smocks). Ensures that the equipment stations for individual protective equipment (IPE) are always full. Makes list of missing items and has them ordered through the buyers.
• Maintains the inventory of sanitary and cleaning products and places them on their dedicated shelves
• Verifies and fills the cleaning agents (soap, sanitizer, etc.), paper towels, toilet paper, at least twice a day and makes sure that the devices work well
• Empties and washes the garbage bins in the warehouse, the re-packing area and the bathrooms
• Cleans the doors, windows and door knobs
• All related tasks in regards to non-compliance for the quality of housekeeping
• All related tasks to assist the QC department, operations, shipping / receiving and production.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar position
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to standard operating procedure
- Knowledge of standards in the food industry is an asset
• Courtesy and professionalism
• Good interpersonal skills
• Sense of planning and organization
• Sense of priorities
• Prompt execution
• Attention to details, precision and cleanliness
• Respect for safety procedures
• Bilingual (English, French)
Hours of this position are Monday - Friday 7a.m. - 330p.m.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sanitation Technician job in Georgia, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.