Job Description: Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
M&A Supply Chain Enterprise Application Developer will be responsible for working on a team to land M&A programs. The M&A projects will require, but not be limited to SAP OO ABAP, SAP Gateway, SAP PI, ALE, BW/BI, HANA development and MuleSoft design and development.
Position may require 10 to 20% travel.
The senior level SAP application developer will need to have 7 years of enterprise development experience with the following qualifications:
- SAP technologies (Backend/UI/Integration), such as ECC, OO ABAP, BW/BI, HANA, BOBJ, Fiori, Gateway, PI/PO and ALE.
- SAP enhancements and customizations using - User Exits, Customer Exits, Enhancement Spots, ALV, Workflow, WebDynpro, and BADI's.
- SAP functional knowledge needed - MM, PP, SD, and SAP SCM
- Good verbal and written communication
- Analyzing requirements
- Conceptualizing structure and logic flow
- Interpreting and validating specifications
- Object Oriented Programming Experience
- Project development methods - Agile and DevOps
- Other technologies used in this position - HTML5, C#, Java, SQL, MuleSoft and Denodo
The ideal candidate will have the following work experience:
- Worked on projects that merge two or more SAP instances into one SAP instance.
- Proven experience doing merger and acquisition work.
- Strong functional ability in the areas of sales and distribution, global ATP, logistics, and planning.
--Worked in multiple modules in the supply chain modules of SAP doing user exits, BADIs, and enhancements.
--Strong command of ABAP and PI.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.