Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Distillery SAP Clerk in Lawrenceburg, KY. This is for a long term temporary assignment opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Distillery SAP Clerk you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Distillery SAP Clerk job include:
- Attention to detail
- Entering accurate data in to SAP system
- Pull reports from SAP system
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Ability to complete manual labor including push, pull, bend and stoop
- MUST be able to work 8am-5pm
- MUST be 21 years of age with valid driver license
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
- Able to work in any weather conditions
- Must provide proof of high school diploma or GED
- Previous purchasing or inventory experience a plus
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Distillery SAP Clerk job in Lawrenceburg, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.