Coca-Cola Company seeks a SAP Clerk to assist the Warehouse, Production, & QA in the SAP reconciliation process. The SAP Clerk will:
- Review SAP process orders to ensure all consumed materials are recorded in the process order and that all process orders are closed on a timely basis.
- Review SAP transaction process to ensure data is accurately posted.
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly SAP reports for management review and corrective action.
- Assist in filing & record maintenance of SAP production data.
- Train SAP end users as needed in SAP processes as needed.
- Assist in documentation for The Coca Cola Management System.
- Provide support to the Finance Dept. to complete all required month end activities.
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly reports and reports from SAP to report yields, efficiency, downtime, CIP, etc.
- File / sort as needed SAP records & reports in accordance with the record retention policy.
- Provide support documentation of SAP procedures & presentations.
- Additional Responsibilities: Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements.
- Must be able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in team assignments.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Access, and be capable of learning SAP Inventory Management software program.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Skills assessment will be conducted off site, and may take up to 1.5 hours.
- Targeted Selection Interviews will be conducted with all eligible candidates.
- Candidates must possess excellent math skills, be detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, stressful environment are required.
- Proven good attendance and the ability to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as directed.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential Apply Today
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.