Required - Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- At least 8 to 10 years of SAP CRM Service consulting experience
- Team member for at least two full life cycle SAP CS/SD and ONE CRM Service Implementation
- Heavy hands-on experience with various CRM application areas including Interaction Center, RPA, Service Contracts, Service Orders.
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology/SOLMAN & Exposure/knowledge to SAP's Best Practices
- Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written). Comfortable working with senior executives.
- Ability to work independently, guide clients, understand business processes and work cohesively with project / support team members. Experienced with strong consulting skills to lead stakeholders to the right solution.
- Act both as a solution architect & team lead to provide innovative solutions in SAP CRM Service
- Flexibility to work both in production support and change requests / implementations as needed
- CRM Middleware knowledge /exposure is added plus.
- Strong integration experience within CRM and also within other areas in SAP, especially spare parts logistics & finance Controlling integration
- Hands on experience on latest releases: CRM 7.0
- Extensive previous CRM Service configuration experience
- Previous implementation experience with semi-conductor or capital equipment industries is a BIG PLUS.
- Experience with both Service Contract & Service order processing, including downstream integration.
- Prior Big 5 consulting experience
- Certifications in SAP CRM Service
- PMI certification (or similar Project Management certification) preferred
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.