Client is in need of a SAP Data Analysts for a 1 year duration. These roles will be part of the SAP Integration Project to migrate systems for the Research and Innovation (R&D) team. Candidates should have at least 8 of the 12 below skills:
* Demonstrated strong proficiency in SAP finished good, raw material management, and BOMs.
* Experience scrubbing data for obsolescence and duplication.
* Experience harmonizing disparate sets of related data for integration into single system.
* Experience with systems integration and cut over processes a plus.
* Ability to understand and follow data governance programs and how data links to maintain data consistency and integrity throughout project lifecycle.
* Able to manage large data sets while maintaining proper version control in Excel.
* Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to compare data for long periods of time a must.
* Must love data integrity!
* Ability to handle complexity, manage multiple projects, and support quick timelines.
* Strong drive for results and demonstrated ability to bring projects to completion.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
* Experience in CPG industry is a plus.
There are between 3,500 and 4,000 items to be migrated and it's estimated that one person will be able to migrate one item per day. The data is housed in SAP and non-SAP sources. Much of the data deals with raw materials and the SAP MM module. The first deliverables on the project are due in January.
The ideal candidate is someone who has SAP knowledge (especially with MM, raw materials, finished goods, CPG), has an excellent understanding of data integrity, has a business analyst background, and who can handle moving and migrating SAP data. SAP data knowledge is needed. Knowledge related to Master Data would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to know where data sits and where it needs to go, will be able to plug in with the business and be able to deal with ambiguity. This person obviously must be very adept at dealing with people. In the future, they'd like a more unified data model.
30% of this person's time may involve chasing people around, trying to obtain the appropriate information. 70% of their time would be spent mapping the as-is and to-be processes. The person also needs to possess a solid understanding of data relationships.
Additionally, they are in the process of optimizing and documenting their data collection policies within the business units so someone with a strong continuous improvement ability will be helpful.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.