SAP Developer - Level 3 - SolMan-10213587
Cintas is currently looking for an SAP Developer - Level 3 Solution Manager for the SAP team in IT. The IT SAP Developer Level 3 is responsible for: collaborating with functional, technical and governance team members to drive Solution Manager functionality at Cintas; demonstrating an in depth knowledge of the product offerings to identify and communicate how IT solutions can assist operational execution; work with other resources in SAP Solution Manager (SolMan); establishing, maintaining and executing a strategic roadmap for SolMan; driving new functionality and upgrades; working closely with governance, functional and technical teams to execute & improve SolMan offerings; serving as expert for operational execution, questions, support & troubleshooting; leading and participating in delivery of Projects and Minor/Major releases; and reviewing and approving all system related tickets to ensure correct priority, due dates, category, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP-centric, corporate Information Technology environments
• Minimum 3 years of experience with configuration, support and implementation of Solution Manager
• Minimum 1 year of experience leveraging SolMan for supporting the SAP environment
• Minimum 1 year of experience leading team members
• Strong understanding of the various capabilities and tools offered in SAP Solution Manager 7.1
• SAP Technical Monitoring experience required
• Experience with Solution Manager's BPMon, ChaRM, ITSM preferred
Our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get READY for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index. Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: IT
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.