Power Power Generation Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
SAP ERP Fulfillment Analyst
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Schenectady, Greenville, Atlanta
The Power Generation Enterprise (GE Power Gas, Steam and Power Services) currently operates on several global ERP's, mainframe operating systems and has different reporting processes and metrics across the finance enterprise. With operations covering Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and global Services it launched a multi-generation business transformation project to integrate, standardize and re-engineer these key business operations and finance processes.
The SAP ERP Fulfillment analyst demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you support the effort to implement the SAP ECC 6 ERP strategy for the Gas Steam and Service POWER businesses reporting to the Fulfillment Finance Design leader and in partnership with the Operation and IT team, supported by the System Integrator (Tier 1 Consulting Company). Key aspect of this role is:
• Drive process re-engineering activities to create global standard and world-class finance system design in the areas of product costing, quality management, reconditioning & repair
• Design a global solution from blueprinting to functional detailed design in line with Corporate Enterprise Standards (ES) as well as additional standards required by GE Power and other Shared Services teams
• Ensure design conformity to both GE and local Statutory Financial Standards
• Drive assembly and integration test script preparation, act as a change agent for business processes.
• Participate or lead workshops related to localization needs and global changes
• Secure knowledge transition and retention from project team
• Provide support for existing solution and participate in further evolution of the existing template
• Drive and take responsibility for operational excellence of assigned programs, with duties including project reviews, feasibility, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all project work related to the program
• Partner with operations, internal partners and core accounting teams to develop compliant and efficient processes in the implementation of a global ERP and associated systems
• Represent the first line of defense in supporting the finance business community post go-live in the ERP production
• Partner with operational leads to ensure control points are integrated into processes and can be certified for SOX compliance
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• At least 5 additional years of experience with financial operations and their implementation into the business function
• In depth knowledge and experience in SAP CO-PC with experience in the following areas: Product Costing, WIP, Purchasing, Manufacturing, PS and CS integration
• Fluent English verbal and written communication
• Ability to summarize complex technical topic in functional terms
• Experience in incident/problem handling
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Master's degree in Business Administration or Finance is preferred
• Experience with SAP modules MM / PP / QM / PS
• SAP FI/CO/PS certification is preferred
• FMP / DTLP / PFLP / Corporate Audit Staff graduate (GE Employees only)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
• Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.