WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP Finance implementations, including hands-on design and configuration
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through
continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to
industry-specific content – available to all our people.
coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop
Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your
strengths, progress and career possibilities.
opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to
doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will
be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at
employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United
States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any
other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are
currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business
may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal
Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals
Equal Employment Opportunity
decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion,
sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship
status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will
not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest
as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed
to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.