RR Donnelley is looking for a senior SAP FICO business analyst to work with team members in managing enhancement and new functionality projects in our established SAP system. RR Donnelley’s SAP footprint is focused on core financials and utilizes interfaces with legacy systems for manufacturing and customer invoicing functionality. We are looking for candidates that have experience in accounting, extensive SAP FICO experience, and experience managing small projects. The ideal candidate will have hands on accounting, configuration, program development, and small-project management skills focused on SAP accounting functionality.
- Participate in project management by managing small to medium size projects from definition through implementation
- Participate in project planning by providing estimated hours and target dates for all project related tasks before development begins
- Define application requirements by reviewing requests and conducting user interviews when needed
- Work with legacy systems teams to design, build, test, and implement data exchange interfaces with legacy systems
- Create design and training documentation for new functionality and projects
- Lead training sessions with users on new functionality
- Gain user approval by developing system prototypes to present to users for their review
- Communicate project status by creating written status reports on a predetermined schedule for large development efforts
- Responsible for the configuration and daily support of the SAP FI and CO modules that are already implemented with a focus on AR and related functions
- Assist users in determining the best method for data reporting, either via standard reports, table downloads, ABAP query, or customer program
- Research in SAP OSS and implementation of OSS notes
- Mentor users and teammates on FI related to Accounts Receivable and Collections.