Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Under general direction, the SAP HR Payroll and Benefits Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the information systems. Provide recommendations for enhancements/changes that may involve custom design, optional, and third party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of systems. Participate in the design, development, and implementation of tests and production objects. Perform configurations, change management, training, and testing activities as required. Consult on technology changes that will impact work process, and recommend and take corrective/preventive actions. Facilitate the establishment of standards and best practices.
* Manage business IT requirements associated with the HR Payroll & Benefits systems and manage the interfaces and dependences between these two areas and processes. This includes the cross-functional review and fit/gap assessment of all requirements, ensuring alignment of architecture solutions across all process/domain areas.
* Provide Level 2 SAP (CONA) application support relating to HR Payroll & Benefits apps. Respond and resolve business tickets in a timely manner or partner with CONA support services to escalate tickets to level 3 as required.
* Provide Level 2 non-CONA application support relating to the HR Payroll & Benefits apps. Respond and resolve business tickets in a timely manner or partner with CONA, AC-IT, and software provider to escalate and resolve issues.
* Analyze, advise, and test CONA releases related to HR Payroll & Benefits: raising defects, tracking progress in testing, and ensuring business continuity.
* Ensure the performance and reliability of the HR payroll and benefits capabilities on CONA SAP.
* Maintain CONA SAP security through user profile management, create and update access permissions, and maintain user accounts.
* Work with CONA team to define user requirements, prepare detail specifications, and coordinate system-wide testing updates on CONA SAP new releases.
* Provide recommendation for enhancements/changes that may involve custom design, and optional or third party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HR payroll and benefits systems.
* Consult users on technology changes that will impact work processes.
* Manage all aspects of the development of assigned projects--undertaking projects from original conception through final implementation.
* Lead process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
* Lead project teams towards solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, and destination architecture.
* Identify project impacts on Business Process Models.
* Design solutions that ensure the most sustainable, flexible, and cost appropriate solutions and technology platforms.
* Ensure documentation, delivery, and governance follows standard architecture management process and produces expected results.
* Other responsibilities can include: Mercer, Oscar, and Runzheimer.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Master’s Degree preferred
* Major—Computer Science & Computer Information Systems
* Advanced level English required
* Basic level Spanish preferred
* 3 years of analyst experience with ERP application support
* 5 years of analyst experience with SAP HRM
* 2 years of analyst experience with Variable Compensation systems (Runzheimer)
* Advanced knowledge of SAP ECC
* Advanced knowledge of SAP HCM
* Advanced knowledge of time management
* Advanced knowledge of project management
* Basic knowledge of document systems
* Basic knowledge of ARIS
* Basic knowledge of HP ALM
* Advanced knowledge of SAP Success Factors
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.