Great opporutnity due to current full-time employees retiring. If you have an SAP training background and you are interested please apply!
The OCM Lead will lead the OCM team in facilitation of creation of training content, delivery of basic training, manage all communication regarding the Enterprise Project, manage security access and facilitate role mapping. This position will oversee and track all training activities, working with process team members and subject matter experts from the business to assist in the successful implementation of business solutions. This position also facilitates activities in the creation and management of the TE environment.
Perform day-to-day leadership of the OCM Team.
2. Assist in the development and maintenance of training content, change impact documentation, role to position mapping.
3. Ensure change impact mitigation plans are created and delivered.
4. Manage all aspects of Change Readiness Assessments.
5. Manage delivery of end user reference materials (Process Learning Posters, job aids, button guides, etc.)
6. Lead overall Organizational Change from requirements gathering to successful communication and training of production and non-production employees.
7. Assist in cross-training of team members to help eliminate dependencies or delays during times when multiple concurrent activities need to occur
8. Optimize and ensure the quality of training.
9. Facilitate interaction between project team and plant/facility/site personnel to ensure clarity and understanding.
10. Ensure quality of communication between project team and end user groups throughout implementation.
11. Drive the continued structuring of the data conversion group to continually improve its processes and efficiency
12. Work collaboratively with customers to obtain data from their legacy system, understand what it means and how it is used, and determine how best to translate it into the new system
Manage identification and education of local facility repesentatives (ERP Champions, Training Liaisons, SMEs, etc.)
Provide input and suggestions into process improvements and discretionary projects.
Communicate with end user groups throughout implementation project to answer questions that arise regarding mapping, training, understand any modifications needed, and verify results of modifications.
Manage all aspects of GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) from access, training, and support.
Manage distribution of passwords in each pertinent environment (TE, CE, and PE).
Develop and deliver status reports, documentation, and presentations
Work closely with leadership Business organizations throughout the implementation process.
Coach, mentor and lead project team members, educating each in the change methodology being used and, more importantly, their role in the success of change agents as part of our overall deployment
Build, develop, and grow business relationships with project stakeholders at multiple levels and multiple locations vital to the success of the deployment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.