You will have experience with some of the following:
- Strong client communication and relationship building*
- 5+ Years' experience with Order to Cash processes in SAP SD/MM (Sales Order Processing, Logistics Execution, Billing)*
- 5+ Years' experience with client-facing consulting*
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Previous SAP project lifecycle experience*
- Delivering technology innovation services
- Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Analytics solutions
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Knowledge of Dev Ops processes and tools
- Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
Set Yourself Apart
- 5+ Years SAP Experience Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions
- Prior experience with business cases and shaping client value propositions
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.