CEOs rely on the alliance between IBM and SAP for digital transformation. For over 40 years, IBM and SAP have helped clients formulate and execute winning strategies through thousands of successful implementations. With 31 SAP Pinnacle awards, IBM is a recognized leader and SAP Platinum Partner. In 2016, IBM also received SAP's Cloud Partner of the Year award for Europe and the Partner Excellence Award for SAP HANA and S/4HANA for North America. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM Global Business Services (GBS) empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
As an Senior Managing Consultant
for SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Sales and Delivery
- Be a go-to thought leader for impacts of S/4 HANA Finance and cognitive applications.
- Advise corporate executives, leaders, and our internal client teams on the benefits delivered by S/4 Enterprise Management, S/4HANA Central Finance and Cognitive, and how IBM GBS will provide the services to get them there.
- Support sales at key accounts by leading the scoping, solutioning, and program planning around S/4 HANA Enterprise Management and S/4HANA Central Finance and cognitive, writing and shaping proposals.
- Support delivery teams as a subject matter expert (SME) for ongoing S/4 programs and help to launch new programs.
- Differentiate IBM by leading the development of cognitive extensions to S/4 HANA Enterprise Management.
- Collaborate with our Watson team to ensure the latest cognitive solutions and perspectives are included in our SAP solutions.
- Ensure our SAP solutions encompass the latest innovations, S/4 HANA processes, and best practices.
To be successful you must:
- Be excited about new technology and thrive on being cutting edge.
- Be adaptable and willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
- Have the ability to explain the impact of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management to business users and communicate your knowledge effectively in presentations.
- Have a strong client facing presence.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to accelerate your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.