PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This high performing team helps clients use SAP offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve their complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in one or more SAP modules while being a functional team member in consulting, designing, and implementing SAP application-based solutions, including the following areas:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success participating on client consulting engagements with one or more SAP application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including the following areas:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an SAP environment, especially designing, building, testing and deploying SAP solutions;
- Building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
- Understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, as well as providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Critical skills: Pricing, Order to Cash, Quote to Cash