PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products and
Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This high performing team helps clients use SAP offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve their complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of one or more SAP modules and success as a functional team member in consulting, designing, implementing and contributing SAP application-based solutions, including:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes.
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
- Participating in proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success assisting with technical efforts on client consulting engagements with one or more SAP application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting development and business processes in an SAP environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP technical solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Performing as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
This position will be involved with:
All areas of SD (order management, pricing, shipping, etc.) and other SAP customer focused solutions such as TPM or Hybris.
MTO/MTS/ETO processes in SD and their touch points to other modules such as PP and MM
Integration to SAP GTS for foreign trade
Integration to SAP APO for gATP/CTP
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.