Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The SAP Security Analyst is a critical member of the Owens Corning Information Security team. This team has global responsibility for ensuring the appropriate security processes, policies, and technologies are in place to support Owens Corning's business goals and objectives. Partnering with peers, senior Global Information Services, security and business leaders, the SAP Security Analyst designs SAP security standards and develops SAP security controls which meet Owens Corning's business needs and ensures those standards and practices are effectively implemented and delivered by support teams.
Impeccable integrity and honesty are requirements of this role. The SAP Security Analyst must pass a thorough background check and be clear of any technology related crimes or violations of security policies. He/she may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to interviews and must agree to random monitoring of network activity to ensure compliance with corporate information security and other policies.Reports to
: Director, Security ISSpan of Control
: No direct reportsJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
SAP Security Consulting
JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Communicate to technical and business partners regarding risks and potential controls to mitigate risks
- Participate in projects to provide a viewpoint on risk and risk mitigationsSAP Security Architecture & Design
- Design and recommend SAP security solutions
- Understand and apply SAP security controls to meet business requirementsRisk Analysis
- Work with business controls leaders to ensure the appropriate tools and processes are in place to mitigate risks of segregations of duties [SOD] issues within SAP
- Utilize SAP security tools to identify risks within the platform and develop plans and strategies to mitigate those risks
- Work with internal and external auditors to validate the effectiveness of SAP security controls and processesManage SAP Security Projects
- Work with business and project teams to implement SAP security for new deployments, upgrades, and enhancements
- Lead initiatives to apply SAP security standards and controlsSAP Security Service Delivery Leadership
- Relationship manager for third party delivery of SAP security services
- Develop and update standards for SAP ID and role administration
- Develop and drive metrics, service levels, and management systems to ensure the application of SAP security standards by the operations team
About Owens Corning
- 3+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of SAP experience
- 4-year degree preferred (management information systems or equivalent)
- Competent in project management theory, knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- Awareness of SAP security conceptsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Consultative capability
- Strong communications skills
- Proven organizational skills to handle multiple priorities
- Curiosity and a passion to learn
- Strong attention to detail
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company's market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 62 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com .A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we'll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.