We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace -- by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to launch your career or stat a new one.
IBM is now hiring for our Rocket Center, West Virginia location (near Cumberland, Maryland) and has immediate opportunities for forward thinking SAP Security Architects with a passion for growth and innovation. Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to support projects for our Public Sector.
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining SAP user roles across the SAP landscape and providing authorization support to project and business managers. This person will:
- perform security reviews of the SAP systems and participate in audit and compliance activities
- solve technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape as it relates to security authorizations
- handle third level help desk tickets/requests for SAP roles, user administration and general security questions
- be responsible for protecting sensitive business information by ensuring roles are built and assigned appropriately in all SAP systems
- prepare reports and other related documents for internal auditing
- assist in identifying gaps in security administration processes and procedures as well as area for significant improvement, optimization and automation
- assist as a security subject matter expert and provide technical direction to team members and developers
(2252) ISCRC PSHJ 1RCWV CIC6E3K
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.