At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an SAP Security Identity & Access Management Developer for the Information Security, Risk & Compliance Center of Excellence located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The SAP Security Identity & Access Management Developer will be responsible for analyzing, implementing and supporting SAP security requirements for the 3M SAP environment and partner in transforming Access Management workflow processes that exist in Lotus Notes to SAP NetWeaver Identity Manager (IDM). Define, build, and maintain SAP security roles based on 3M business requirements in close partnership with business customers. Provide research, analysis of business requirements and recommendations on the design of the new workflow processes. Perform development efforts for configuring application workflows.
The person hired for this role will design, implement and support SAP security authorization concept on an Identity Management (IDM) solution utilizing SAP IDM 7.2. They will support the configuration, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues. As the Security Identity & Access Management Developer, they will work with a focused team to drive the effort in delivering world-class enablement materials for our internal community.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide security design recommendations enforcing SAP best practices. Partner in transforming existing applications in home-grown Access Request system (Lotus Notes) to SAP IDM. Adapt differing techniques and methods to deal with variations in application requirements to solve complex problems. Reports to the Information Security, Risk & Compliance IDM Project Lead.
- Provide technical support in all aspects of security design and development;
- Studies existing systems and design to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve workflow as required;
- May provide basic training on security and access management systems to others;
- Troubleshoots complex technical problems to resolve user issues;
- Considers the impact of any changes on current systems and develops risk analysis;
- Ensures plans support business needs and goals and that project objectives are met;
- Presents project recommendations to appropriate personnel that demonstrate sound planning in support of business needs and goals;
- Provide general project management support;
- Complies with professional and quality standards, corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M's values and ethical standards.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with SAP Security or SAP Identity and Access Management Development
- Experience with SAP IDM or SAP GRC in designing workflows, configuring, and customizing access management systems
- Experience with SAP Authorization Concepts and programming Java Script
- Experience in developing and implementing SAP Security policies and procedures
Location: Maplewood, MN Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/internationalRelocation Benefits: Are authorized for this position
- Experience with SAP GRC-Access Control v10.1 including implementation skills, workflow design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and support
- Experience integrating applications with access management systems
- Skilled in troubleshooting complex issues in access management systems
- Ability to interpret customer requirements into technical solutions to meet business needs
- Experienced in connecting access management systems to various identity stores such as Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, email, and databases
- Solid technical life-cycle management skills
- Experience with Virtual Directory technology
- Good understanding of SAP Business Processes
- Understanding of SSO technologies such as SAML
- Understanding of Web APIs including SOAP (XML) and REST based
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle multiple efforts simultaneously
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal direction
- Able to work with technical and not-technical people
- Strong documentation skills and willing to document all procedures
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.