The Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization is look for highly skilled and motivated professionals for its SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team. The position would require skills in Agile methodologies, mobile, social analytics, and experience with SAP applications.
Successful individuals will be well versed with IT, new productivity tools, always willing to learn and use new technology yet focused on high quality, on schedule deliverables. Join an exciting group of application support teams delivering innovative solutions!
- Be part of a worldwide team to support and extend IBM's implementation/scope of SAP Solution Manager with responsibilities for various functions used across the enterprise.
- Manage SAP Solution Manager processes, utilize the available tools, and communicate standards and Operations plans across the internal SAP application teams.
- Utilize Agile software development mythologies to achieve continuous delivery and continuous improvements
- Solution Manager projects involve assessments, scoping, planning, implementation, testing, Operations monitoring, and support.
- Collaborate in informational calls across IBM's SAP internal applications to foster an atmosphere of teaming and openness.
- Initiate, support and manage corporate wide initiatives applicable to IBM's internal SAP projects
- Engage in cross team collaboration across the CIO SAP Center of Excellence
- Excellent communication and written skills to communicate with teams, organize conference calls, and coordinate/manage activities across global teams
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.