PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products and
Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This high performing team helps clients use SAP offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve their complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates expertise of SAP applications based solutions and proven success selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery, as well as the following:
- Developing independently new market-differentiated SAP solutions and leading proposal development efforts.
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP application packaged solutions and improving business processes.
- Understanding and developing solutions based on common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities, broad subject matter expertise and success with the SAP product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
-Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors;
-Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications
This Director role is within our growing SAP/ SuccessFactors practice, representing PwC in customer accounts of all sizes and industries within the CIPs organization. Meet and exceed direct sales and revenue goals within assigned geographic territory. Manage and track customer engagement and activity including pipeline growth. Lead client consulting engagement from sale to completion of delivery execution. Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success. Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, and close. Manage a virtual engagement/ delivery team. Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques. Articulate Human Capital Management solutions in terms of ROI to the customer. Working with Client Relationship Executives, provide clients with solutions tailored to create effective business impact models, build business cases that show ROI & TCO of HCM Transformation solutions. Execute on the sold solutions. Develop a deep knowledge of SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. Other related duties as assigned.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.