Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a SAP Supply Chain Enterprise Systems Advisor. In this role you will be the subject matter resource to lead the architecture, design and support of Supply Chain solutions running on SAP ERP.
The position will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Partner with the business to document requirements and design new solutions or modify existing processes to meet their changing demands.
2. Provide technical leadership to team members and work closely with other IS teams and the customer to ensure optimal business solutions are delivered.3. Provide ongoing production support and maintenance of information systems as assigned.
3. May include rotational 24x7 on-call support or code implementation efforts. Analyze and correct system issues and respond to user inquires or problems.
4. Effectively present information and respond to questions either one-on-one or to groups, including formal presentations and regular status to management and business partners. Share technical and business guidance with other team members, IS groups and business partners. May instruct, direct and check the work of other staff assigned to a project.
5. Identify areas for improvement, present recommendations and champion changes. Keep apprised on industry best practices.
6. Mentor junior developers and other staff on a need basis.