• Minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP Supply Chain Solutions
• Minimum of 3 years of SAP ECC PP implementation experience
You will also have experience with some of the following:
• Delivering technology innovation services
• Design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
• Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
• Large scale ERP solutions
• Full project lifecycle experience within supply chain ERP modules.
• Different technology architectures and trends
• Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
• Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
• The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
• Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
• An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
• An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
• A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.