PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Industrial Products and Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ clients within theâ€‹â€‹ Industrial Productsâ€‹ and â€‹Energyâ€‹, Utilities & Mining sectors.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This high performing team helps clients use SAP offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve their complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
PwC offers advice and support for key client issues, using technology, data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide you with the best solution. Enterprise application services we provide include the following:
- Architecture: Rationalizing a portfolio of applications from integrated systems, best-of-breed solutions, and other software implemented over the years or inherited with mergers and acquisitions
- Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the most viable options for integrated systems (e.g. ERP) and/or best-of-breed, point solutions
- Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting Oracle and SAP system components to meet business requirements
- Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes SAPPosition/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven extensive expertise, understanding and success with selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Netweaver product suite achieving on-time and on-budget deliver, including:
- Developing new market-differentiated Netweaver solutions independently and leading proposal development efforts.
- Consulting, architecting, implementing and leading significant tracks on the implementation and support of Netweaver Component Applications and improving business processes.
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of Netweaver based solutions to enable business process improvement.
- Specializing in at least one NetWeaver Area
Lifecycle Management, UI and Usability, Integration and Composition, Information Management or Business Process Management. Extensive knowledge and understanding of Netweaver Component Applications.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with leading client engagement technical solutions involving architecture design and implementations in an onshore/offshore model, including:
- Architecting technical efforts including development, designing, implementing and supporting business complex processes in a Netweaver environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Netweaver solutions.
- Serving as a Solution Architect for complex heterogeneous/homogeneous SAP and NetWeaver Solutions. Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection. Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.