- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP TPM with 2 years’ experience as a Functional Lead and/or Solution Architect
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in consulting or client facing roles
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience managing teams/work streams
- Weekly travel to US client sites required
- Bachelors' Degree required
- Deep experience within consumer packaged goods industry
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.