Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Posted: December 15, 2016
Reference ID: 1841028903
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting to fill a Manufacturing - Saw Operator job in Elkhart, IN. This position is a long-term temporary to hire job opportunity. The Saw Operator will be responsible for machine operation and basic set up. If you meet the manufacturing qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing - Saw Operator job include:
• Machine operation including loading and unloading of parts according to standard work instructions
• Visual and mechanical inspection of parts
• Basic job set-up
• Trouble-shooting minor equipment issues
• Report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, unsafe and unusual conditions
• Participate in cross-training activities
• Maintain quality standards
Manufacturing - Saw Operator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Experience working with process sheets
• Proficient in general math
• Mechanical aptitude
• Good manual dexterity
• Ability to lift / move objects up to 35 lbs without assistance and occasionally up to 50 lbs
We have openings on 1st shift, 6:00am-2:00pm.
Pay for this position is $11.00-$13.00hr DOE plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing - Saw Operator job in Elkhart, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.