About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Small Business Loan Administrator II provides Customer service and loan administrative support in a high volume, centralized loan center environment supporting Business Banking lending officers, Store personnel and external Customers. The Small Business Loan Administrator II monitors accuracy of data to reduce risk and ensures regulatory compliance. The job ensures that own work is in compliance with applicable Business Banking credit policy, guidelines and procedures. Job Requirements • Ensures that all application packages received comply, with all SBCC eligibility requirements, bank policy and federal regulations
• Ensures complete and accurate data input into the origination system
• Inputs and spreads Business Financial Statement /Tax Returns per policy and procedures.
• Determines appropriate coding of loans for proper credit to lender and/or branch.
• Interacts with internal staff to ensure seamless service and timely processing of loan applications. Qualifications • 2 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 Years of related experience
• Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of commercial loan, legal and regulatory guidelines.
• PC skills, including knowledge of loan administration systems and software.
• Customer service skills.
• Attention to detail. Hours 9am - 6pm Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.