Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities: Position Objective:
MEM (Service) equipment move implementation leader and change agent. Facilitate move scheduling, Equipment move order dispatch, and customer call confirmation. LPO (location process owner) for issue resolution. National account coordinator. Lead staffing requirements, organization, and communication.
LPO for compliance requirements related to inventory process, equipment transfers, and EMO records retention. Supports sales calls and town hall meetings, parts process, and local administrative functions. (Payroll, national accounts, processing invoices, voice mail, phone, credit card) National Accounts
- Coordinate PCNA (National) account conversions:
- Inquire if local MEM (Service) Team accepts the move activity.
- Reports back to PCNA if the account needs to be installed by a third party.
- Request survey from locations
- Request install dates to meet conversion deadline from the schedulers.
- Provides PCNA with move schedules for account conversions.
- Provide updates to PCNA and local MEM team on progress towards conversion completion.
- Acts as a conduit for account activity to the Northeast MEM and Sales organizations.
- Ensure 100% payment for all move activities
Complete National Coordinator Coverage Items:
Fountain Move Scheduling
- Income Report - weekly
- Escalation SPA Box (Email) - daily
- Project Updates - daily
- Confirmation Clean-up - weekly
- CETS (Customer) Pending Service Orders - daily
- Open Order Report - weekly
- Receive move requests, process move data, schedule activity to meet lead time requirements / customer schedules, and alignment of staff to meet scheduling needs
- Contacting customers to confirm installation requirements, access times, and updating NG Cets data to deliver alignment of move staff with customer needs ensuring efficient equipment installation
- Support selling teams through;
Move order entry / paper or paperless
Coordinate schedule to meet lead time goals delivering exceptional customer service
Ensure equipment is sourced and prepared for installation day and requirements
Communicate schedule to all requestors and support personnel
- Coordinate staffing, run lead time reports, track installation success, resolve failed installs, work with MES to ensure scorecard metric success
- Assist with period inventory process; data entry, PEL resolution, inventory control, equipment sourcing
Education, Experience and Proficiencies:
- KRONOS administrative work
- APS document process
- Asset Write off process
- Warehouse shop paperwork
- Location Communication process including safety
- Shipping and receiving process
- Inventory Control Process including period end inventory reconciliation
- Purchase supplies
- Service swap process
Selected candidates must have strong communication and PC skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT. Interpersonal skills as well as:
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualification
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer drive and focus; prior customer service or related experience
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to use multiple PC applications simultaneously i.e. Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Ability to quickly grasp new PBC/PDC applications.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement mindset.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent job experience preferred
- Previous supply chain, customer service and logistics experience
- Office Suite
- Willingness to travel - 10%
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.