- Maintain Parts inventory in an organized manner using bar code system
- Deal with multiple outside vendors in a professional manner with the good of the company in mind
- Track all department spending via spreadsheets while maintaining spending under budget
- Documenting various department functions (e.g. hazardous waste management) with a serious eye on detail
- Generation of Purchase Orders and tracking of all Capital Spending
- Work closely with Maintenance Mgr. and techs to improve machine reliability in Twinsburg
- Effectively communicate with maintenance manager for timely resolution of issues
- Computer literacy for spread sheets and written communication with above average understanding of Excel.
- Obtain price & availability and purchase parts/machinery for plant use
- Like your work
- Various other duties to fulfill business need
. The position must maintain high housekeeping standards and contribute to and maintain a safe work environment and perform other duties as assigned Qualifications/Requirements
- Minimum two years parts and inventory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Prior experience working within and maintaining budgets.
- High school degree/GED
- Willingness to expand knowledge of business
- Strong work ethic including the ability to multitask & prioritize
- Ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Ability to work under intense conditions
- Very Organized
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Associate's degree in a related field preferred
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.