Lead & Manage Direct Reports:
- Lead and Manage Team of Customer Supply Chain Professionals
- Key point person for day-to-day business/customer related opportunities/issues and escalation.
- Provide customer representation for key initiatives to BU and supply chain as directed by CSCM; identify and implement areas for improvement.Assure all Customer KPIs are met for CPFR
- Provide analytical and innovation support to assess team, customer, and supply chain opportunities and develop business case recommendations
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships both internally and externally
- Assure all SOPs are followed and KPIs are met for team
- Provide leadership and support for team related to day-to-day accountabilities and service execution for customers
- Assure daily reports are completed on time and as intended maintaining appropriate documentation for auditing purposes.
- Maintain on-going staffing needs as it relates to desk volume analysis, workload, and coverage
- Readily available for weekend, holiday, and end of period coverage. Ability to represent and provide coverage for Mgr and other Supervisors.
- Facilitate PDR, and Career Planning discussions for their direct reports. Prepare and engage in calibration discussions in support of talent sustainability and building critical experiences.
- Build bench strength for Customer Supply Chain focusing on analytical, communication, and prioritization skills
- Provide timely feedback, coaching, direction and leadership to team of CLS, OMC, Full Service, CPFR Analyst and as needed through alignment with CSCM
- Host regular conversations with direct reports informally and formally through the performance management process to ensure complete alignment on goals and objectives making adjustments as needed.
- Assist with staffing proposals & manage hiring, on-boarding, training and development of team
- Utiilize leadership, influence and conflict management skills to support high performance team.
- BA/BS degree 3+ years experience in VMI, buyer, logistics, supply chain or customer service
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to motivate, influence, coach, and delegate
- Analytical, strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and networking skills
- Ability to develop and sustain team relations
- Ability to speak in technical terms to a supply chain audience
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.