PBC Manufacturing and Warehouse (M&W) Associate Finance Manager for the Southeast Region. A valued business partner to the Supply Chain Team supporting continuous improvement processes, reporting and analysis of period end results, preparation and analysis of forecasts, support of the QBP/AOP process, enhanced financial analysis of business drivers, and scorecarding and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs).
Note: This position can be located in either Orlando, FL, Tampa, FL , or White Plains, NY. Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the preparation of insightful analyses of daily/weekly/monthly results vs. Plan, latest forecast, and/or prior year actuals.
- Identify key drivers and performance trends and recommend actions as appropriate.
- Lead the preparation of the annual plan and financial projections ensuring alignment with operations decisions, identification of risks/upsides, and the development and management of contingency plans to close performance gaps.
- Lead all cost and financial processes within the region.
- Period end close, forecasting, standards development, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, fixed asset, inventory, and bill of material changes.
- Ensure that all financial transactions and reports are completed according to GAAP and corporate policy.
- Assure all inventory processes are conducted according to corporate policies & procedures.
- Review plant capital authorization request (CAR) project spending to assure compliance with established capitalization policy and approved project spending via CAR Tracking system.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis in support of business decision making as needed.
- Working with BIS to ensure proper functioning and utilization of information systems, hardware and software.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and software applications to better meet the plants financial and business information needs.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous Finance leadership experience. Supply Chain experience preferred, but not required.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Essbase/Smart View, cost accounting, and/or auditing.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Cross-functional people skills to manage information-gathering requests and guide/influence systems design requirements.
- Results oriented with attention to detail and ability to culminate into big-picture impacts
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software applications.
This role is simultaneously posted in Orlando, FL, under requisition # 106871BR Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation