PBC Manufacturing and Warehouse (M&W) Finance Manager for the Midwest Region. A valued business partner to the Supply Chain Team supporting continuous improvement processes, reporting and analysis of period end results, preparation and analysis of forecasts, support of the QBP/AOP processes, enhanced financial analysis of business drivers, and scorecarding and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs).
Basing this position out of the Schaumburg, IL office will be considered for candidates with this preference.
- Lead the preparation of insightful analyses of daily/weekly/monthly results vs. Plan, latest forecast, and/or prior year actuals.
- Identify key drivers and performance trends and recommend actions as appropriate.
- Lead the preparation of the annual plan and financial projections ensuring alignment with operations decisions, identification of risks/upsides, and the development and management of contingency plans to close performance gaps.
- Lead all cost and financial processes within the region.
- Period end close, forecasting, standards development, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, fixed asset, inventory, and bill of material changes.
- Ensure that all financial transactions and reports are completed according to GAAP and corporate policy.
- Assure all inventory processes are conducted according to corporate policies & procedures.
- Review plant capital authorization request (CAR) project spending to assure compliance with established capitalization policy and approved project spending via CAR Tracking system.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis in support of business decision making as needed.
- Working with BIS to ensure proper functioning and utilization of information systems, hardware and software.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and software applications to better meet the plants financial and business information needs.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous Finance leadership experience. Supply Chain experience preferred, but not required.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Essbase/Smart View, cost accounting, and/or auditing.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Cross-functional people skills to manage information-gathering requests and guide/influence systems design requirements.
- Results oriented with attention to detail and ability to culminate into big-picture impacts
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software applications.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.