- The role is to manage/support the PBC HQ Supply Chain FP&A Coldfill team through periodic close, periodic forecast, strategic business plan and annual operating processes.
- The analyst is responsible for building and maintaining financial models to consolidate results for PBC Coldfill to meet the deliverables of PBC HQ FP&A as well as NAB FP&A.
- The analyst is a subject matter expert in the Supply Chain cost build for Field Finance Directors, HQ Finance Directors and Supply Chain organization.
- The analyst assists the Director and Sr. Director in deck preparation for the senior leadership presentations to ensure accuracy of results and telling a well-informed story.
- Strong Finance & analytical skills
- Deck building
- Cross-functional coordination
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Attention to detail and Sense of urgency
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.