PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage industry, has an opening for an Senior Asset Coordinator - Fleet Operations
to support the tactical execution of Supply Chain Fleet strategy. The candidate must have superb organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Must have sound judgment, strong multitasking abilities and the motivation and drive to help the Fleet Team reach its World Class Fleet goals. Proficiency in Oracle is required, as well as experience in project administration and data entry. Prior Fleet / Transportation / Logistics experience is preferred.
Partner with project manager / global procurement, facilitate communication, provide communication on new vehicle delivery timing, third party partners are fulfilling requirements and obligations to ensure assets are delivered on time, accurate specification uploads, provide support for full lifecycle and associated grants.
Partnership/strategic support within the Finance and Compliance group of the Supply Chain Fleet Headquarters Team. Specifically, this role will support both capital and expense projects relating to a major asset classes in the PepsiCo fleet. This role will support the project teams through the full life cycle of the assets, including capital planning, deployment, miscellaneous project support, and asset disposal. Qualifications/Requirements
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience and high level of capability in Oracle Financials and Payables
- Comfortable communicating to the field in a high visibility role
- Experience supporting multiple projects with competing priorities
- Automotive or Fleet competency preferred
- Minimal travel - 2-4 trips per year to support capital projects and leverage developmental opportunities
- Located in Plano, TX
- Additional duties as assigned
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.