We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
The Merchandiser Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
- Apply knowledge of merchandising principles to drive productivity
- Manage multiple priorities while allocating resources between accounts
- Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meeting delivery goals
- Anticipate potential customer issues; apply contingency planning to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Train frontline employees and utilize PBC processes and tools
- Understand cost per unit constraints when meeting customer needs
- Help employees prioritize the work and promote teamwork
- Supervise daily operations, delegate tasks and monitor progress
- Set productivity and service targets, measure performance to drive accountability
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.