This person will primarily engage in designing, administrating, implementing, troubleshooting, and analyzing the IT System Center Infrastructure primarily located in Fort Worth, including but not limited to OS deployment, application packaging and distribution, patch and driver management, task sequences, event monitoring, performance tuning, and automation via Orchestrator. Support is also required after hours as dictated by projects and incidents.
Adherence to compliance controls and policies established and monitored from the corporate office in Texas.
* Perform standard System Center administration duties including but not limited to the design, deployment, monitoring, and diagnostic of SCCM, Orchestrator, SCSM, SCOM, and related subsystems.
* Perform planning and analysis for future product releases
* Implement policies and procedures surrounding Information Technology.
* Engage in the creation, researching, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan.
* Provide technical guidance to clients on a variety of issues via telephone calls, emails, and client requests.
* Maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
* Actively on-call 24x7. Some travel required.
* Associates Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
* At least 5-7 years' experience working as a SCCM Administrator/Engineer.
* At least 3 years' experience working with System Center Orchestrator.
* At least 8 years' experience across multiple IT disciplines (Networking, hardware, Windows desktop and Server OS, Active Directory, GPO, virtualization).
* Strong knowledge of VMWare vSphere 6, SCCM 2012, current released versions of Windows, Exchange and SQL Server.
* Expertise in installation, design and managing the System Center Suite Infrastructure.
* Expertise in imaging, patch management, scripting/automation, and software packaging technologies and processes, with emphasis on leveraging System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Orchestrator.
* Strong experience with Group Policy Objects (GPOs), writing and troubleshooting, including software deployment and security settings and configurations.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Desktop operating systems, software packages and products, including working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 platforms.
* Competent in SQL to develop queries and reports as needed; ability schedule routine reports and ad-hoc reports
* Scripting experience with PowerShell and other languages such as VBScript.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose problems across multiple disciplines, and facilitate improvements based on root cause analysis.
* Strong experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking technologies.
* Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision.
* The ability to travel for assessments, implementations, and support.
* Ability to support multiple concurrent projects.
* Good project management and communications skills.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
* Experience working in an agile, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Possesses the ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems.
* Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
* Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software as related to this field.
* Routinely move computer system and network related equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
* Routinely travel to various locations on and off site to conduct assessments, troubleshoot, install, and deliver materials related to Infrastructure systems.
* Occasionally ascends/descend ladders to service above ceiling wiring and network systems.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.