TEKsystems- URGENT need for five Sr. SCCM Application Packaging Engineers!!
I am looking for only the "BEST" candidates!
* You must have no less than 5 years of experience and excellent communication.*
+++ THIS WILL NOT BE REMOTE+++
*** I AM SETTING UP INTERVIEWS NOW!!! *** SO IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY CALL ME AT 972-543-2232!
This person will be responsible for building images for a "Scales Project". They will build images on a desktop during their first few weeks to see how well they can do and then move to something difficult. There are currently 10 different types of scales and they need to create images for all of them. The scales run on a different type of OS - as they are moving into the integration with Scales (because of Amazon integration), they want to be able to do price reductions on the spot, and print stickers. This is a project to bring it all into one play as it's very disjointed right now. They need to get scales to a certain point where they can communicate easily with master pricing and POS.
* 1-3 years of experience managing a retail enterprise wide software deployment tool MS SCCM
* 1-3 years of experience with PowerShell
* 2 years of experience with MS Active Directory for system configuration and security policy enforcement
* Proficiency in implementing and supporting Windows servers with a preference in a retail environment.
* Proficiency in system hardware architecture and implementation
* Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols and application
* Experience providing remote support and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of POS related software a plus.
* Configure, implement, monitor, and maintain development, test, QA, and production servers; provide input into build/implementation specifications.
* Build automated tools to perform maintenance tasks to install, configure, tests, patch, and upgrades MS server 2012 and MS Windows 10 in a distributed retail environment.
* Provide business- and after-hours support of Retail Infrastructure environment.
* Troubleshoot system malfunctions and/or other unsatisfactory occurrences, and provide analysis and recommendations for resolution and prevention.
* Monitor and analyze system performance and provide recommendations for improvement, including system tuning and hardware integration.
* Provide input into system design and capacity planning; provide documentation to support system architecture.
* Build security, support, and testing policies and procedures for the retail environment.
* Strong interdisciplinary problem solving skills, demonstrated by frequent and successful application of technical standards, theories, concepts, and techniques.
* Participate in external vendor management issues.
* Some travel will be required (up to 5-10% annually)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.