PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Scheduler is accountable for scheduling and nominating all physical transactions completed by the Fuels Traders. This person will work closely with other members of the Scheduling Team to gain a complete understanding of the scheduling process for all energy commodities, both retail and wholesale.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Accurately schedule/nominate receipt and delivery of physical commodity based on Fuel Traders’ transactions.
· Directs commodity fuel delivery transactions, including commodity, transportation, balancing and storage contracts.
· Participates in the fuels scheduling functions, ensuring accurate and timely nomination of gas supplies and delivery schedules for all fuels.
· Participates in Team projects as directed
· Interacts effectively with other members of Constellation to gain a complete understanding of the interactions vital for the on-going performance of the group.
· Develops and maintains relationships with key suppliers, service providers and other essential personnel.
· Interacts effectively with internal departments to insure transaction compliance.
· Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience
· Strong analytical orientation
· 5-8 years prior scheduling experience or with risk, trading, or EBB systems and interfaces.
· Ability to perform in a changing environment under stressful conditions
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
· Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Products
· Post-graduate degree in Business or Economics
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.