Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations. Scheduler I Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include partnering with Master scheduler and Project Managers to provide:
- Creation of and ownership of asset timelines, including management of target dates for deliverables with PM.
- Determine the data needed to effectively build and maintain the asset timeline.
- Responsible for creating and running reports of project timeline information that will ensure that the project moves forward on a timely basis.
- Responsible for maintaining data entry and quality control of data across timelines.
- Responsible for auditing data.
- Maintains active drug asset schedules using scheduling tools in partnership with Master scheduler.
- Uses Communication skills successfully to complete projects across functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a physical and natural science. Advanced degree and experience in Pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Ability to create and manage project timelines using scheduling tools.
- Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to managing and prioritize multiple competing projects.
The following proficiencies are a plus:
- Performance in a matrix organization where facilitation and organizational skills and abilities were exercised.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.