Location: Freehold Township, New Jersey
Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 348980516
Adecco is assisting a compliance and background provider in recruiting for a Scheduler to assist their office in Freehold, NJ. This is a contract to hire position. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now or call 732-530-3500 TODAY!
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily outbound calls to medical facilities and laboratories to schedule individuals requiring employment drug screens and physicals.
- Scheduling individuals for required screens at the nearest medical laboratory offering the least cost to client.
- Ensuring that medical facilities have the proper chain of custody forms on file for scheduled appointments.
- Following up with laboratories to determine if services occurred as scheduled.
- Performing data entry to update client account profiles with each individuals' scheduled appointments.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced and heavy call volume environment.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Previous Dispatching, Scheduling, Coordinator, or Customer Service Representative experience required.
- Great telephone etiquette and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a changing environment as it relates to the needs of the clients and associates.
Position is M-F 8:30am-5:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm. Interested associates must have the ability to work 10:00am - 7:00pm once a week.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.