Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Posted: December 13, 2017
Reference ID: WD30041367341
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
To provide assistance to the Senior Business Analyst and Operations to ensure smooth success of the Call Monitoring Center. Researching call center metrics and other data to increase efficiency within the center. Creating and producing reports based on this data using a variety of software such as MS Excel, Access and SQL.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
• To provide assistance to the Resource Desk and Business Analyst, ensuring smooth operations of the CMC.
• Create and produce enterprise level reports using Excel, Access and SQL
• Data mining and data analysis to research anomalous data and/or identify patterns
• Monitor CenterVu Real-Time to ensure appropriate staffing in splits.
• Responsible for Real Time resource balancing of agents across various alarms/call center types to achieve maximum use of our resources and obtain the highest service level and lowest variance among service levels by hour.
• Executes eWFM data to provide recommendation on staffing and call/alarm management.
• Track absenteeism and tardiness on a daily basis.
• Maintains all off phone exception times for agents in the CMC and updates eWFM with this information.
• Provides first level support to the CMC for all general questions asked via the Resources Desk phone number
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
Qualified candidates must be professional, well organized and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace work environment possessing good time management skills. A strong customer service attitude is necessary. Good process management skills are necessary: following procedures, ensuring high quality output and attention to detail. Effective organizational and analytical skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills especially in verbal and written communication and interacting with various level of management. Must be "action oriented", able to take independent action, respond quickly and go above and beyond. Ability to work independently /stand alone, as well as work cohesively on a team. Flexibility to work others shifts on short-notice preferred. Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information is essential. Must be dependable and have excellent attendance.
Preferred 2 year Associate Degree or equivalency of work experience in Workforce Management
• Must meet performance standards
• Workforce Management Software, SQL and MS Access experience a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office and experience with Excel is a must