At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Scheduling Specialist that will be a solid contributor, they will report to a Click Support Team Lead within the Customer Experience department. The specialist ensures accurate reporting of customer progress and periodically updates what's included in the reports.
You'll change the world by...
- Manage Scheduling Software for Vivint Solar
- Analyze and create new centers of work to increase utilization and decrease travel time
- Maintain dialogue with mangers and technicians in the field
- Maintain phone line for any scheduling related issues
- Resolve issues for Vivint Solar and help to promote savings and efficiency for the company
- Track and report travel by market
- Track and report utilization by market
- Audit technician schedules
- Contact customers regarding scheduled appointments
- Optimize technician productivity through active schedule monitoring
- Be the first point of contact for same-day schedule changes
- Coordinate technician movement with local operation managers
You'll do that with your...
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of scheduling processes and how they work
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Scheduling Software knowledge a plus
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and MapPoint
- Competent in Windows 7 or above
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Experience or education in analysis is preferred
- Are self-motivated with a desire to create new projects and work with little supervision
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.