At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Scheduling Supervisor that will be a solid contributor within the Customer Experience department. The Supervisor ensures accurate reporting of customer progress and periodically updates what's included in the reports.
You'll change the world by...
- Ensure the members of your team are trained to correctly schedule all types of customer facing appointments in a rapidly changing environment
- Assist with documenting and refining new processes.
- Interface and build relationships with leaders in multiple departments especially regional managers of service and installing technicians
- Maintain very high service levels and low turnaround times on requests for multiple priorities from a wide range of departments.
- Assist with managing incentives to reach company install goals. Track and report on progress.
- Provide input and support when creating new service areas.
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce and Click Software to maximize technician efficiency, provide schedule transparency and ensure schedule accuracy.
- Manage customer expectations in regards to scheduling and availability of technicians
- Lead a team of scheduling specialists responsible for multiple scheduling and auditing functions.
You'll do that with your...
- Leadership experience
- Experience with operational structures and field technician scheduling
- Ability to manipulate reports in Click and in Salesforce
- Possess effective communication and relationship building skills
- Possess analytical skills
- Understanding of scheduling processes and how they work
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Experience with operational structures and field technician scheduling is recommended
- Strong relationship building skills are recommended
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.