A Scientist job in Chaska, MN is available courtesy of Adecco Scientific. We're looking for an experienced scientist to work in the capacity of an Applications Scientist in a Research and Development setting. You will be testing and studying clinical diagnostic assays for detection of nucleic acid-based infectious disease targets.
Scientist job responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the evaluation and implementation of novel and existing clinical diagnostic technologies for molecular (nucleic acid-based) testing and/or features across multiple instrument platforms
• Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning, protocol execution, failure investigations, instrument maintenance, statistical data analysis, report writing, and presentation of results
• Handling/preparing test samples containing human derived or cultured pathogenic agents
• Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a scientific discipline
• Two to Five years of experience working with automated laboratory instruments and nucleic acid extraction methods highly desired
• Experience in molecular diagnostic techniques, real-time PCR, microbiology, virology, cell culture, fluorescent chemistry, nucleotide chemistry, and with automated instrumentation is highly desirable
• Molecular biology experience also highly desired
If you are interested in this Scientist job in Chaska, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Scientific go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Adam smith at 585-613-3032 or email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.