A Scientist job near Malvern, Pennsylvania is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This individual will be instrumental in the execution of pre-clinical studies in research and development, as well as in providing post-market support. This is contract opportunity with an industry leader, with potential for long-term commitment.
Scientist job responsibilities include:
• Analyze data and communicate research results to internal and external supervisors.
• Document findings based and designed experimentation, conduct tests on biomaterials, including but not limited to sterile cell culture and proliferation assays.
• Assist with animal studies, prepare scientific publications and maintain laboratory documentation, as well as support various cross-functional teams and business units.
• Bachelors of Masters in Scientific discipline
• At least two to five years within lab environments, with preferred experience in biomaterial or orthopedic research
• Recent work experience related to mammalian cell culture or stem cell culture techniques
• Excellent writing and communication skills
If you are interested in this Scientist job near Malvern, Pennsylvania then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.