Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Scientist, Mucosal Immunology, to be located in San Diego/La Jolla, CA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in immunologic disorders, neurologic disorders, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, metabolic disorders, and reproductive medicine. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Janssen Research & Development, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Immunology team at Janssen R&D in La Jolla, California is seeking a highly qualified researcher who is an expert in mucosal immunology specifically host-microbial interaction in gastrointestinal tracks and epithelial cell biology with strong expertise in intestinal organoids system.
The successful candidate should have:
• A PhD in immunology, cell biology, or other closely-related field, and at least 2 years of postgraduate training and research.
• Demonstrable evidence of scientific productivity reflected in publications in peer-reviewed journals.
• Active involvement in laboratory work, and be a critical member of a epithelial biology research team. Organizational skills and the ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks.
• Self-starter; detailed-orientated and a quick learner.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to document and effectively communicate interpretation of data and results.
• Proven ability to work well in a quick paced, highly matrixed, interactive environment is vital.
• May require up to 10% travel.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-California-San Diego
North America-United States-California-La Jolla
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.