Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Scientist, Aseptic
Processing to be based in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world,
one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson &
Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners
in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day,
throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250
Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people
in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
The Scientist, Aseptic
- Be the primary contact for the aseptic processing and microbiology
services at JJSA in Raritan, NJ.
- Be responsible for the activities associated with the support of J&J
Aseptic Processes including:
- Microbial Identification Center of Excellence
- Population and Verification of Biological Indicators
- Rapid Micro Methods including transfer of technology
- Be responsible for all equipment at JJSA associated with the above
- Microbial Identification equipment and software
- Bier Vessel
- Handle the development of innovative test methods and practices in
support of aseptic processing and microbial identification.
- Collaborate with the groups thought leaders and individual
contributors in the design of experiments, recommendations for process
development-optimization, and validation.
- Conduct technical assessments (both internal and at contract manufacturing
- At times, assist with the development and delivery of aseptic
processing training materials and courses.
- At times, be responsible for supporting enterprise failure
investigation and remediation activities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent degree) is
- A degree focused in the Sciences, Engineering, or Physics is
- A minimum of 6 years related experience is required
- Experience with the aseptic processing of healthcare (pharmaceutical
and medical device) and consumer products is preferred
- In depth knowledge of industrial microbiology, cleaning and
disinfection and microbial identification is required
- In depth knowledge of industrial pharmacy, processing, engineering
and related equipment technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of quality system activities and QA compliance for
change control, calibration, preventative maintenance, data analysis, and
documentation is preferred
- This position will be located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to
20% travel domestic and international
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function
R&D Engineering (R&D)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.